3/14/2013

Vegetables boiled on steam- very healthy and tasty.

Very healthy- that's the first thing which came to my mind, when I decided to make tht kind of food yesterday on supper, for me and my mom. It's now something new that I eat more healthy these times, so she decided to taste it, and she love it. It's not complicated dish, just potatoes and carrots, with a little bit of green beans and sweetcorn. I'm sure will be good proposition for vegetarian, for those who couting calories or just for those who want little change between meat dishes, and they want eat more healthy.


***

Ingredients (serves 2):

- 2 medium potatoes or 4 small
- 3 large carrots or 4 medium
- can of green bean
- can of sweetcorn


How to make?:

1. Potatoes and carrots wash under water, then peel them.
2. After peeled vegetables, slice them on medium small pieces (bars or wheels).
3. Take medium pot, pour half a cup of cold water, and start boiled on small fire.
4. Add sliced potatoes and carrots. Cover the pot on bout 10min, from time to time, check if vegetables are soft. If they are, add also green bean and sweetcorn. Stir a little bit. You can sprinkle salt or some spices to taste. And it's all done, u can serving now.

* I made one version just vegetables for my mom, and with garlic- herb dip for me;) It's up to u what kind of version u will make for yourself.






ENJOY !

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz