3/03/2013

Spring 2in1 ;)

 Today, when I came back to home after Church, was very quiet and chillout day;] my mom is already in work, so me and my dad must doing something on dinner. First thought was our fav pasta with mushroom sauce, but it already was on blog, so I thought bout something else. We had mushrooms, tomatoes, chinese cabage and corn, I only must go to shop to buy eggs, and I had idea in my had. So here it is, my recipe for "Spring 2in1: omlette and pizza"

***

Ingredients:

On omlette:
- 3 eggs
- 8-9 bigger mushrooms
- 1 tbsp flour
- 3 tbsp water
- salt
- pepper
- oil

Extras on "pizza":
- 1 can of corn
- 4 coctail tomatoes
- chinese cabage
- yellow cheese


How to make?

Omlette: Take medium frying pan, pour on her a few drops of oil. When it will be hot, throw on it mushrooms (before u must wash them and slice on smaller pieces). In meantime, take small but also deeper bowl, add 1tbsp of flour and 3 tbsp of water and stir (it will be not so hard then to mix all ingredients on omlette when u add eggs). Then add eggs to flour- water mix, little bit of salt and pepper, and stir again. If mushrooms are ready, then throw mixture on pan, set on small fire, and wait till omlette will be ready. Don't twist it on second site, even if on the top the egg isn't chop down, it doesn't matter, the rest of the ingredients will neutralize that effect. When you see that your omlette start look like omlette u can use yellow cheese, but only if you want, it's not necessary;) then sprinkle pieces of cabage, u can add little bit of corn and pre-sliced ​​pieces of tomato. And it's ready to eat;)







ENJOY !

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz