2/19/2013

Changes:)

Long ago I was not here, and this is mainly because of the life in the UK, a lot is going on, not enough time for everything ... especially to cook :/

...and yet another passion besides music, also to educate ... therefore undertook a number of steps ... and I bought a few cookbooks, of course, in the intervening period ... For now, I saved a whole series, I started second, and more likely to watch cooking programs, most recently mainly in English, you know, "grinding" language and stuff;) but it helps ...

I also work on changing the name of the Fan Page and blog on something more original :) I hope that soon I drop on something.

Machined new photos of dishes to prepare it in recent times to introduce here a little update;)

I'm sorry that it takes so long,

I greet all the gourmet kitchen, and enjoy the night! x

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz